IIA CIA Learning System 7.0 P2 Online+Print
RESUMENPart 2 (Online + Print)
The IIA's CIA Learning System Version 7.0 is a comprehensive and interactive CIA review program that teaches and reinforces the CIA exam syllabi and International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) in a flexible, on-demand format, tailored to current knowledge gaps, learning style, and schedule. Updated online quizzes, study tools, and reading materials (printed books available as an optional add-on), provide candidates with the most personalized, flexible, and efficient study experience for express, exam day success. Non-transferable access to the online study tools is available for 24 months for a full kit purchase, and 12 months for individual parts (from the date of purchase).
- Prepare for the CIA Exam Part 2: Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Redesigned to deliver the most personalized, flexible, and efficient
CIA study experience for express, exam day success.
- Study the CIA Exam Part 2 syllabus and latest IIA Professional
Guidance using printed books, downloadable e-reader files, or
embedded online e-reader.
- Online study tools offer a recommended study path, learning activity
options with time estimates, and progress tracking. Online study
- Electronic versions of the reading materials with links to The
IIA's authoritative resources
- Pre-test and recommended study path
- Video tutorial
- Flashcards and searchable glossary
- CIA practice exam
- Progress reporting
- IIA member and volume savings available
Publisher: The Global Institute of Internal Auditors
Publish Date : 2018
Page count : 270