DATA Analytics PDF
RESUMENEbook: Data Analytics. A Road Map for Expanding Analytics Capabilities
The recent evolution of data and analytics provides organizations with limitless opportunities to capture more value. Most organizations know the need to implement analytics in their operations, but many struggle with how best to do that. The material on this book will help managers and decision makers gain the necessary perspective to develop a strategy or hone existing efforts -even as continued innovation and technological advances are creating new applications for technologies.
Readers will learn about:
- The keys to analytics success.
- The changing data and analytics needs of companies.
- A digital transformation to unlock analytics.
- Defining, scoring, and determining priorities.
- Detecting trends and patterns through blended data.
- How to measure the value of analytics.
- How to apply analytics to an enterprisewide risk assessment.
The insights in this book offer readers specific actions they can pursue to position their organization - and internal audit specifically- to unlock the full potential of data and analytics. It will be of interest to executive leaders, chief audit executives (CAEs), and internal auditors who want to make a case for investing in analytics.
Editor: The IIA Research Foundation
Fecha publicación: 2018
Autor: Richard Cline; Ward Melhuish, CSSGB; y Meredith Murphy, CFE, CAMS.
Nº de páginas: 100