We are currently looking for a INTERNAL AUDITOR to reinforce our team at Logista's Headquarters in Leganés.
The aim of this position is to ensure compliance with the objectives defined in the Internal Audit Plan, through the execution of the assigned projects. The successful candidate will be in charge of verifying compliance with current internal and external applicable rules, laws, policies and procedures, summarizing the results in a standardized Internal Audit Report.
1. Audit Assignments:
- Ensure the compliance of the objectives defined in the internal Audit Plan, through the execution of the assigned projects.
- Develop Audit Programs and support the continuous application of the audit policy and procedures in collaboration with Managers.
- Analyze, test and assess procedures and controls within the audit scope, identify risks and issues in this connection and propose actions for improvement of internal controls. Work to prescribe audit programs within a team of auditors.
- Identify inefficiencies, waste and bad practices and provide recommendations for improvement.
2. Audit Report:
- Summarize the results in a standardized Internal Audit Report, determining priorities, risk areas and impact of the findings.
- Write up the Internal Audit Reports corresponding to the assigned works, ensuring the quality of the given advice and recommendations.
3. Secure effective management response and follow up:
- Periodically review internal control improvement plans.
- Communicate action deadlines, monitor action completion and contribute to improvement process through regular contact with audits.
4. Compliance with corporate policies and legislation:
- Verify compliance with current internal and external applicable rules, laws, policies and procedures.
- Manage and perform compliance reviews.
We are looking for a professional holding a Degree in Economics and/or Business Administration, with minimum 3 years of experience in the Audit field.
Experience in Internal Audit and/or Advisory Services will be required, as well as a high level of English and travelling availability.
Experience in a Big Four will be an asset. Also, knowledge of languages other than Spanish and English will be a plus.
If you are looking for a stable project that can offer you professional development and an interesting compensation package in a reliable company, do not hesitate sending us you application, firstname.lastname@example.org